If you are a SolidWorks user in the Northeast of America then you might already know about SolidWorks User Groups.
SolidWorks User Groups are packed to
the rafters full of knowledgeable and friendly users who get together to
connect and communicate with fellow SolidWorks users.
This year the North Eastern SolidWorks User Conference will bring together all the North Eastern User Groups in one big meet up hosted at the Westford Regency Inn & Conference center and will hold host to some great speaker’s including our very own Glen Smith.
We are very excited to announce that this year we will be Platinum Sponsers for the event and we know it will be the best event yet!
NESWUC is a great way to learn loads about SolidWorks and of course DriveWorks.
So if you are in the area you can look forward to:
• Learning from 28 Technical SolidWorks sessions in 4 time slots
• Connecting with some of the best SolidWorks users
• Discovering & Learning about some exciting products to help you with SolidWorks by visiting the product showcase
• A continental Breakfast & Lunch buffet
• Maybe even leave with some neat prizes
For more information on this year’s NESWUC visit: http://www.neswuc.com/index.htm